Illustration, Arts Direction, Fine Art and Design




Saturday, March 22, 2008

These Creases












I have started a new blog titled These Creases.

The blog was created as both a college project and as a personal experiment - it's always helpful when the two come hand-in-hand.

The idea behind it is to try and find a way to conceptually explore the traces that we leave on the world around us and visa versa - those traces that point to an experience that would otherwise be lost to us. I'm not gonna get into the nitty-gritty here as I've written a fair deal on the site itself if you're interested, but the blog includes a few more sketches in a style that is less usual for me as well as my first two attempts at stop motion film. Both are quite amateur, but the experience of making them was a lot of fun - as well as tedious and frustrating at times, regardless of how short the final products are.

I've added a link to These Creases in my side bar - I would have added a link to the title of this post as well, but I no longer seem to have the option and my knowledge of HTML scripting leaves much to be desired.

I hope that you enjoy.

No comments: